X-Culture For Students
The 2023 X-Culture Symposium is co-organized with AIB-SE. In addition to the business competition and career development program, the event will provide an opportunity to meet world-class International Business scholars, attend their research presentations, expand personal and professional networks, and learn more about the exciting world of International Business research and academia.
The event will include an International Business Competition similar to the general X-Culture project. The difference is that this time the team members will also work face-to-face and present their work directly to the client company.
- Each student will be placed on an international team of about 5-7 students per team.
- Your team will be able to collaborate virtually for 4 weeks prior to the conference and then have some additional time in Atlanta to finish up your report working face-to-face.
- On the last day of the conference, all teams will present their findings and recommendations to Executives from our corporate partner and X-Culture professors.
- Awards will be presented to the winners!
X-Culture Student Registration Rate: $355.00
- Conference registration.
- Conference materials, welcome bag, name tag, printed materials, memorabilia.
- Access to all conference sessions, networking events, and meeting spaces.
- Transportation to the local companies and other off-site events.
- Breakfast and lunch for 3 days.
- Welcome dinner and final conference dinner.
- Award ceremony.
- Participation certificates and recommendation letters.
- Certificates and trophies for the winners.
*For additional information please visit the X-Culture website.
~ ~ ~