X-Culture Master Faculty Certificate
X-Culture Master Faculty Certificate Workshop
Thursday, October 26th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
The X-Culture Project provides a unique experiential learning opportunity for students to participate in a Global Virtual Team (GVT) project, preparing them for careers in a globalized work environment.
- Who Should Attend?
- Faculty who will be, or who have experience, incorporating the X-Culture project in their course curriculum.
- Upon completion of this 3-hour workshop, participants will be awarded an X-Culture Master Faculty Certificate.
- Training Overview & What to Expect?
- With a strong emphasis on best practices for GVT collaboration, faculty participants will explore resources that help monitor and evaluate student performance and discover strategies for effective facilitation of the X-Culture project as part of their course curriculum.
- This workshop is highly interactive. Faculty will work independently and collaboratively to investigate the opportunities and challenges of teaching with X-Culture.
- Karen Lynden is a Lecturer in the Department of Management at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
- She has also been the Director of X-Culture Coaching since 2019.