X-Culture Master Faculty Certificate Workshop
Friday, October 27th from 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm
Location: GSU Buckhead Center, Tower Place 200, Room 1215
The X-Culture Project provides a unique experiential learning opportunity for students to participate in a Global Virtual Team (GVT) project, preparing them for careers in a globalized work environment.
- Who Should Attend?
- Faculty who will be, or who have experience, incorporating the X-Culture project in their course curriculum.
- Upon completion of this 3-hour workshop, participants will be awarded an X-Culture Master Faculty Certificate.
- Training Overview & What to Expect?
- With a strong emphasis on best practices for GVT collaboration, faculty participants will explore resources that help monitor and evaluate student performance and discover strategies for effective facilitation of the X-Culture project as part of their course curriculum.
- This workshop is highly interactive. Faculty will work independently and collaboratively to investigate the opportunities and challenges of teaching with X-Culture.