Faculty/Professional Member Registration Rates
Early June – Aug 31 $295 USD
Standard Sept 1 – Sept 27 $395 USD
Late Sept 28 – On-site $445 USD
Low-Income Faculty*/Students/X-Culture Participant Registration Rates
Early June – Aug 31 $175 USD
Standard Sept 1 – Sept 27 $250 USD
Late Sept 28 – On-site $295 USD
Friendly Reminder: For accepted panels, ALL panelists must register for the conference in order for their name to appear in the program and proceedings.
Payment Policy: Members must provide payment at the time of registration. No deferred payment options are available for AIBSE’s Annual Conference.
TIMES noted on the 2022 Annual Conference are referencing the Central Time Zone!
ALL FACULTY CONSORTIUM
*Low income = gross annual income of less than US$25,000. Faculty, if you are coming from a low-income country, we are sensitive to the situation and encourage participation in the conference at the reduced rate. Please email us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Combine all application materials into one PDF file, that includes:
- One-page cover letter introducing yourself and your interest in the all faculty consortium.
- Your curriculum vitae.
- Email document to the Consortium Co-Chairs before October 7th.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS- Application deadline Oct 7, 2022
Combine all application materials into one PDF file that includes:
1. Your curriculum vitae.
- A short biography of 100 words maximum.
- A one-page summary of your dissertation proposal or expected dissertation topic (or a summary of the paper you submitted to AIB-SE, or a working paper, in the case that you are still in the early stage of your doctoral program).
- Email your documents to the Consortium Co-Chairs before October 7th.